DUBLIN — The “US LED Downlight Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The U.S. LED downlight market reached a value of US$ 3.5 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the market is anticipated to exhibit strong growth during 2021-2026.
Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
LED downlights are defined as recessed light fixtures which are mounted into a hollow opening in a ceiling. These lights are extensively used across residential and commercial spaces. LED downlights are energy efficient as well as eco-friendly lighting solutions, which emit light in the downward direction with a narrow beam. These lights have a relatively longer lifespan with minimum heat radiation. They currently find wide applications in shopping malls, offices, living rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, etc.
LED downlights are proficient of enduring tough conditions such as external shocks and vibrations, extreme weather conditions, and traffic-related public exposure, etc. This has resulted in LED downlights turning into one of the most favored choices for outdoor lighting systems.
In addition, the sales of these lights are also proliferating since they consume a significantly lower amount of electricity and emit a lesser amount of ultraviolet (UV) rays and heat.
Apart from this, on account of the rising prices of electricity in several developing economies, the governments are taking initiatives to encourage the widespread incorporation of LED lights across various sectors.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the US LED downlight market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the US LED downlight market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the price trends of LED downlights?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the US LED downlight market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Acuity Brands Inc.
- Bridgelux Inc.
- Cree Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Everlight Electronics
- Feit Electric Company Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Hubbell Incorporated
- Lsi Industries
- Osram Licht Ag
- Phillips Electronics
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kjlzojTagged with downlight, market report