COMMERCE, Calif. — Nora Lighting President and CEO Fred Farzan announced the appointment of six new sales agencies throughout the western United States. Three rep firms will service Commercial Accounts and three will oversee Commercial/Showroom Accounts.
The Commercial Account firms include:
- Montana Manufacturers Reps, which will serve Montana and No. Wyoming. The agency is based in Edgar, MT. Raelynn and Nate Minzel will oversee Nora sales.
- Stevens Sales Co, based in Salt Lake City, UT, will handle that state under the direction of Doug Sullivan.
- Pacific Lighting of Las Vegas, will direct Nora sales throughout Las Vegas and southern Nevada under the leadership of Joel Ehlers.
The Commercial/Showroom rep firms are:
- Barry Sales of Eagle River, Alaska, will represent Nora in Alaska with Steve Templeton leading the sales effort.
- Pacific Northwest Reps, Inc of Eugene, Oregon, will oversee Nora sales throughout Oregon with Scott Rosenberg at the helm.
- MRTC Sales in Seattle, Washington, will cover Washington state with Matt and Ryan Carlton as lead sales contacts.
“Each of these firms has worked in the lighting industry for many years and has an exceptional depth of knowledge and experience,” said Farzan.
“They share Nora’s dedication to outstanding customer service and also offer a valuable range of professional services and support for designers, specifiers and contractors.
“These include design assistance, technical support and training, plus project management with lighting take-offs, quotations, RFI guidance, fixture samples, order tracking, installation assistance and more,” he said.
Tagged with lighting, Nora Lighting, tED