PITTSBURGH, PA — Lighting Solution Development’s David Shiller has teamed up with Gary Flamm, to jointly offer training on important market drivers for the energy efficient lighting market.
Gary Flamm is a former California regulator, with the CA Energy Commission, and helped write many of California’s most influential lighting regulations over the past two decades.
The new joint training offering is available on the following critical topics to advanced lighting manufacturers:
- California Title 24, including upcoming changes effective July, 2014
- California Title 20, product regulations
- New California enforcement regulations
- The California Quality Lamp Specification, required for major CA utility rebates on screwbased LED lamps
- The national utility rebate market, including important trends in residential and commercial rebates
- Voluntary program certifications, including ENERGY STAR, DLC, CEE, Lighting Facts, and more
Lighting Solution Development is led by David Shiller, a consultant, OEM sales exec, and thought-leader in energy-efficient lighting. Shiller was awarded the ALA’s Pillar of the Industry Award, in 2013. Shiller has been co-chair of the ALA Engineering Committee, since 2010. Shiller is also known for running ENERGY STAR lighting programs between 2002 and 2006, as well as introducing GU24 integral lamps and fixtures to the efficient lighting market.
Shiller said, “I’m thrilled to team with Gary Flamm and provide this training to my lighting manufacturer colleagues. I have received interest to have this training for manufactures’ sales and product development staffs, at their annual internal meetings, and at major trade shows to draw increased traffic.”
About Lighting Solution Development:
Lighting Solution Development assists advanced lighting manufacturers with OEM and private-label sales, as well as consulting services, including: utility rebate representation, certification management, product development, recruiting, market research, lighting layouts, motor design engineering, and 3D printing.