On Lightfair’s “Safer Floor, Safer Show” page on its website, the event has now added that all individuals will be required to have a COVID-19 vaccination to attend the show. See their “Health Check” section, below:
Vaccinations will be required of all individuals 16 and older that plan to attend LightFair 2021.
- Individuals must show proof of vaccination at access points to the Javits Center
- Individuals must have received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO
Proof of Vaccination may include:
- NYC Covid Safe App: Android | iOS — RECOMMENDED
- Excelsior Pass
- CDC Vaccination Card (or photo)
- NYC Vaccination Record
- An official immunization record for outside NYC or the U.S.
For more information, visit lightfair.com.Tagged with events, Lightfair