You’re Invited to the Brighter Days Ahead Campaign Launch with LEDVANCE, the Makers of SYLVANIA General Lighting, Actor/Producer/Writer Andrew McCarthy, and Leading Mental Health Experts
The year 2020 was difficult for all of us. The good news? With vaccines rolling out and businesses opening up, we can all look forward to Brighter Days Ahead. To celebrate this light at the end of the tunnel, LEDVANCE, the maker of SYLVANIA General Lighting, is launching its Brighter Days Ahead with SYLVANIA General Lighting Campaign. We’re asking everyone, “What are you looking forward to in Brighter Days Ahead?”
For some, it’s holding a postponed wedding or finally seeing a new grandchild for the first time. For others, it’s being able to invite friends into their homes for game night or book club, or just a regular Tuesday night.
From May 20, 2021 to July 31, 2021, people can go to www.sylvania.com/brighterdaysahead to share what they’re looking forward to this year. Five people in the US and five people in Canada will be picked in August to win $1,000 and a selection of the latest SYLVANIA General Lighting products to help make their Brighter Days Ahead even brighter.
Working Towards Brighter Days Ahead!
While it’s true there are Brighter Days Ahead, many are still battling the dark. May 20 is Mental Health Action Day, and LEDVANCE wants to help turn awareness into action. LEDVANCE is working with leading mental health organizations to share tips and resources to support those who may be struggling.
- NAMI (National Alliance of Mental Illness) – the largest grassroots mental health organization in the US dedicated to building better lives for the millions of Americans affected by mental illness
- CAMH (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health) – Canada’s largest mental health teaching hospital and one of the world’s leading research centres, where Mental Health is Health
Join the Kickoff Event on May 20, 2021
Here’s what you need to join:
Date: May 20, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Register for the event via the link below before 5/20 and log in at 12:55 pm to ensure prompt entry to the event.
Event No: 127 896 7090
Actor and director ANDREW MCCARTHY is coming out with “Brat: An ’80s Story,” a new book on May 11, 2021. He is an iconic member of the BRAT PACK. Most people know Andrew McCarthy from his movie roles in Pretty in Pink, St. Elmo’s Fire, Weekend at Bernie’s, and Less Than Zero, and as a charter member of Hollywood’s Brat Pack, the iconic group of ingenues and heartthrobs that included Rob Lowe, Molly Ringwald, Emilio Estevez, and Demi Moore, and that has come to represent both a genre of film and an era of pop culture. In his memoir BRAT: An ‘80s Story, McCarthy focuses his gaze on that singular moment in time. The result is a revealing look at coming of age in a maelstrom, reckoning with conflicted ambition, innocence, addiction and masculinity. New York City of the 1980’s is brought to vivid life in these pages; scoring loose joints in Washington Square Park and skipping school in favor of the dark revival houses of the Village where he fell in love with the movies that would change his life. Including personal revelations of innocence to heady days in Hollywood with John Hughes and an iconic cast of characters, BRAT is a surprising and intimate story of an outsider caught up in a most unwitting success.
Brighter Days Ahead with SYLVANIA General Lighting
Get ready to open your homes and businesses for Brighter Days Ahead with SYLVANIA General Lighting products which deliver “Better Light for Better Living.”
- SYLVANIA TruWave Technology™ delivers LED light closest to the Sun’s Natural Light, so you can see and feel better. Colors, whites and skin tones can look better in TruWave light, so you have an exceptional color experience. TruWave also reduces unnecessary blue light to help you fall asleep easier and reduce eye strain.
- SYLVANIA LightSHIELD Technology™ is an everyday light with germ-fighting benefits. When the LED bulb is switched on, the safe LightSHIELD coating is activated. The natural circulation of the air brings germs, odors and any other organic compounds into contact with the coating where they are neutralized.
- SYLVANIA General Lighting LED lamps and luminaires for electricians, contractors and facility managers are built on a legacy of over 100 years of lighting expertise, delivering beautiful illumination. Plus, they are easy to install and are covered by LEDVANCE’s award-winning warranty program so you can count on the LEDVANCE team being there. Many also let you select the lumens and or color temperature you need all in one product. These all save you time so you can focus on things you want to do to brighten your day.
- SYLVANIA SMART+ lighting can simplify your life with easy setup, controls and features, and style your life with beautiful illumination to suit your changing mood.
Tagged with LEDVANCE, mental health