DUBLIN — The “Global High Power LED Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Response Time Type, Wattage Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global High Power LED Market is estimated to be USD 6.1 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.88 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 5.25%.
The Global High Power LED Market is driving due to growing high brightness LED applications, including mobile phones, restaurants, signal lighting, and nightclubs. The benefits offered by high power LED, such as continuous usage with a long life of the device, are driving the market’s growth.
Additionally, increasing environmental concerns, government initiatives for green construction, and high-power LEDs require less power consumption and low voltage. They are available in small sizes, which is fuelling the market’s growth. On the other hand, high costs are associated with initial investments, and high-power LED devices are temperature sensitive. These are the major factors restricting the market and hampering growth.
The rising awareness of energy-efficient systems will create potential opportunities for the market to grow in the forecasted period. Furthermore, the growing demand and adoption of smart lighting systems, technological advancements such as IoT, real-time monitoring of illuminations, developing research and development activities. Moreover, the risk of overcoming thermal problems is a challenge that may negatively affect the market growth.
- The Global High Power LED Market is segmented further based on Application Type, Response Time Type, Wattage Type, and Geography.
- By Application Type, the market is classified into Automotive, Backlighting, Flash Lighting, General Lighting, and others.
- By Response Time Type, the High Power LED market is classified into Flip Chip, Mesa, and Vertical.
- By Wattage Type, the High Power LED market is classified into 1-2.9 W, 3-4.9 W, 5-10 W, and 4 > 10 W.
- By Geography, Europe is projected to lead the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global High Power LED Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Growing High Brightness LED Application
- Benefits of Low Power Consumption and Continuous Usage with Long Life
- Rising Concern related to Environment
- High Cost Associated with Initial Investment
- Temperature Sensitive Devices
- Growing Demand and Adoption of Smart Lighting System
- Raising Awareness of Energy-Efficient System
- Risk of Overcoming Thermal Problems
- Acuity Brands, Inc
- Betlux Electronics Co Ltd
- Broadcom, Inc
- Crescent Opto Private Limited
- EFFILUX GmbH
- Excelitas Technologies Corp
- Epistar Corporation
- Everlight Electronics Co Ltd
- High Power Lighting Corporation
- Kingbright Electronic Co Ltd
- LG Innotek
- LITE-ON Technology Corporation
- Luckylight Electronics Co Ltd
- Lumileds Holding B.V
- MLS Co Ltd
- Moritex Corporation
- Nichia Corporation
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Plessey Semiconductors Ltd
- ROHM Co Ltd
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
- Savant Systems, Inc
- Seoul Semiconductor Co Ltd
- Siemens AG
- Signify Holding B.V
- Stanley Electric Co Ltd
- Toyoda Gosei Co Ltd
- Vollong Electronics Co Limited
- Wolfspeed, Inc
- Wurth Elektronik eiSos GmbH & Co KG
- Zumtobel Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/43ayq5Tagged with LED market