ELMHURST, Ill. — The global community of lighting design professionals is invited to join the IALD in congratulating four newly elected members of the IALD Board of Directors, as well as two freshly elected and one re-elected members of the IALD Membership Committee. All new terms are set to begin on January 1, 2024.
IALD Board of Directors
The eleven-member IALD Board of Directors is the governing body of the International Association of Lighting Designers. The Board meets quarterly to provide strategic and financial oversight and direction to the CEO, who manages the organization on behalf of the Board.
Directors At Large:
- Susannah Gilbard, IALD, CLD | Lightcraft | New York, NY, United States
- Claudio Ramos, IALD, CLD | Electrolight | San Francisco, CA, United States
- Kevan Shaw, FIALD | KSLD | Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Carla Wilkins, IALD | Lichtvision Design GmbH | Berlin, Germany
The IALD Membership Committee
The IALD Membership Committee determines the acceptance or rejection of any applicant to voting/non-voting grades of membership based on its collective judgment and the guidance of the IALD Membership Criteria and Guidelines Document.
IALD Membership Committee, Membership Chair:
- Rachel Fitzgerald, IALD, CLD | Stantec | San Francisco, CA, United States
IALD Membership Committee, Committee Members
- Archit Jain, IALD | Oculus Light Studio | Los Angeles, CA, United States (** re-elected for a new term)
- Neha Sivaprasad, IALD | SOL Light Studio | Fremont, CA, United States