In December, tED and NAED produced a series of podcasts, blogs, videos, and stories that focused on skills to help enable members to hit that “Reset Button” and move forward into 2021.
We presented you with tools and advice that might help you make the best decisions for your company, adapt your mindset to make changes, ensure your employees have the proper training, etc.
- Jill Farmer, the Skills You Need: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-the-9-skills-needed-to-change-for-the-better/
- Dirk Beveridge, the Mindset to Make Changes: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-change-with-the-right-mindset/
- Kelly Jones, Leadership Development Program: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-leadership-development-program/
- Get a Grip, Do Something: http://lightedmag.com/the-reset-button-do-something-with-the-get-a-grip-hosts/
- Connected Business Assessment: http://lightedmag.com/reset-naeds-connected-business-assessment/
STORIES AND BLOGS:
- Launching “The Reset Button”: https://tedmag.com/naed-and-ted-magazine-launch-the-reset-button/
- Leadership Development: http://lightedmag.com/hit-the-reset-button-naeds-leadership-development-program/
- Expanded X-Check: https://tedmag.com/when-every-sale-matters-let-x-check-help-you-make-the-most-of-it/
- Economic Outlook: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-a-timely-new-tool/
- EPEC and CEP: https://tedmag.com/the-reset-button-position-yourself-for-success-with-epec-and-cep/