Signify recently released the following announcement regarding price increases on several of their lighting products. This follows, and is in addition to, a previous price increase announced in January:
Due to increasing pressures felt throughout the supply chain, including raw materials, commodities and logistics, Signify will be implementing another price increase across our portfolio of professional lighting products, effective June 1, 2021.
- LED Lamps will increase 3%
- Conventional Fluorescent Lamps will increase 5%
- Luminaires will increase an average of 6%, with actual % varying by product category
- LED Electronics will increase an average of 9%, with actual % varying by product category
- Lamp Electronics will increase an average of 8%, with actual % varying by product category
Tagged with Signify