DUBLIN–The “OLED – Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this research, the Global Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED) market accounted for $19.45 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $81.76 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include increased demand for energy efficient and eco-friendly lighting products, rising adoption of electronic devices and gadgets, and increasing application of OLED in many end-use industries. However, low market acceptance of OLED lighting fixtures compared with led fixtures is restricting market growth.
Based on the Panel Type, flexible panel OLED is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. With the increasing use of flexible display panels in smartphones and smart wearable devices, and their potential use in other applications such as TVs, signage displays, and vehicles, flexible displays are expected to drive the growth of the market.
By Geography, The Asia Pacific OLED market is anticipated to exhibit considerable growth owing to the presence of key players such as Samsung and LG Corporation. Additionally, rapid industrialization has aided in the increase in the economic conditions of countries in the region, allowing consumers to increase their spending on luxury products and high-end technologies.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub-segments, and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5qa41pTagged with market, OLED, research