COOPERSBURG, Pa. — Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of its 2017 5-Star Lighting Showroom Awards. The awards honor lighting showrooms that provide an immersive experience for customers to see and feel Lutron products. Some of the most successful showrooms actively engage and intrigue their clients. Winners were recently announced at an award dinner during LightOvation which is held at the Dallas Market Center in Texas.
The 2017 5-Star Showroom winners are:
- Shade Project of the Year: Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
- This showroom worked closely with the builder, electrician and Lutron to find a solution that worked for the customer. The project features pockets and side channels recessed into the finished woodwork.
- Connected Home Project of the Year: Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
- The project quickly grew from a core-package to a full RadioRA 2 system with two main repeaters, HVAC controls and shades. There are keypads and tablets throughout the home allowing the family and their guest to make adjustments that suit their individual needs when in the space.
- Home Systems Largest Sales Increase: Hunzicker Lighting, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- This showroom took full advantage of the significant growth in the connected home category.
- Lutron Vision Award: LBU Lighting from Florida
- This showroom embraces the new categories of solutions from LEDs to control. To align better with these trends, they have updated the way they demonstrate their solutions to customers to create a lasting customer experience.
- 5-Star Showroom of the Year: M & M Lighting, Houston, Texas
- Over the years, this showroom was always open to providing their insight and perspective into the direction they see the showroom channel moving, consumer trends, and opportunities. They share their knowledge with peers to help elevate the entire channel and are always seeking ways to innovate and elevate their presence within their market.
To be considered a 5-star Lutron showroom, associates must be proficient in seven Lutron product categories:
- Fashion finishes: Satin Colors®, metal, and glass finishes
- Traditional wallbox
- Energy-saving solutions sensors and timers
- Caséta® Wireless systems
- Whole home solutions: RA2 Select®, RadioRA® 2 or HomeWorks® QS
- Serena® and Triathlon® battery powered shades
- Ivalo® high performance LED lighting
“We continue to see the consumer awareness for connected home lighting and shading control grow at an unprecedented rate,” said Erik Anderson, National Sales Manager at Lutron. “Just like our Lutron 5-star showrooms, Lutron is committed to providing a best-in-class experience across all of our product platforms. We’re excited for customers to experience the full potential of light, shade, and temperature control.”Tagged with Lutron