ATLANTA, May 21, 2014—LIGHTFAIR® International (LFI®) 2014 celebrates 25 years of innovation as lighting and design professionals from around the world gather at LFI 2014 from June 1-5. Attendees will experience an expanded show floor, the largest LFI Conference ever and unparalleled networking opportunities.
The LFI Innovation Awards® will highlight the best in new product innovation by announcing the top three finalists in each category, the category winners and the four main Award winners during the presentation. The Awards presentation will feature an opening address on innovation by acclaimed British designer and LFI keynote, Richard Seymour. LIGHTFAIR will celebrate 25 years of innovation by recognizing its 25-year exhibitors. The event takes place on Tuesday, June 3, at 8:30 a.m. in room N109 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, just before the opening of the exhibit hall at 10 a.m. Tickets are available via registration for $65.
The LFI 25th Anniversary Celebration and ribbon-cutting ceremony takes place in the new networking lounge – LFI 25 – inside the exhibit hall in the Las Vegas Convention Center at 10 a.m. This event follows the LFI Innovation Awards® and occurs with the opening of the trade show floor.
These are some of the networking events at LFI 2014:
- LC Exam Study Group Forum – Hosted by the IES
- Exhibitor Presentations – Sponsors are INTELLIGENT ILLUMINATION, INC., ZHAGA CONSORTIUM and THE CONNECTED LIGHTING ALLIANCE
- Exhibitor Seminar – Sponsored by MECHOSYSTEMS
- Lighting Design Certification Update – Hosted by Victor Palacio, IALD; IALD membership committee chair and member of the certification task force
- Impact Speaker: Martin Klaasen
- Intelligent Buildings: Life Cycle Costing and Lighting – Presented by CABA
- Industrial Lighting: Helping Economy and Health with Cold Cathode
- Reunión Iberoamericana: Reception & Mixer
- New Exhibitor Pavilion Passport Giveaways
LFI 25 Lounge
- LFI 25th Anniversary Celebration & Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
- 25-Year Anniversary Giveaways
- Rise and Shine with Design – Hosted by Barbara Horton, FIALD; IALD president
- LFI 2015 Save the Date Sweet Treats
- Appreciation Lunch (complimentary lunch)
All LIGHTFAIR International 2014 events take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center located at 3150 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89109. For more information about all LFI networking and special events, please click here.
For LIGHTFAIR International 2014, the Pre-Conference program will take place from Sunday, June 1 – Monday, June 2, 2014 and the LFI Trade Show and Conference will run from Tuesday, June 3 – Thursday, June 5, 2014. For more information about LIGHTFAIR International, please visit www.LIGHTFAIR.com.
LIGHTFAIR® International is the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference and is sponsored by the International Association of Lighting Designers (IALD) and the Illuminating Engineering Society (IES). The event is produced and managed by AMC, Inc.Tagged with Lightfair, lighting, tED