The annual HortiCann Light + Tech conference, beginning on October 20, 2020, will maintain its focus on sharing the latest advances, research, and case-study findings regarding lighting optimization and efficacy, energy and cost savings, operations and environmental control systems, and strategies for integrating multiple ag-tech management technology platforms to attendees.
HortiCann Light + Tech attracts an audience including cannabis and other commercial growers, greenhouse manufacturers, urban and vertical farmers, horticultural lighting specialists, and more. Attendees will learn about the latest advances, research, and case-study findings regarding lighting optimization and efficacy, energy and cost savings, operations and environmental control systems, and strategies for integrating multiple ag-tech management technology platforms. Participants will gain from peer-to-peer networking and will interact one-on-one with key manufacturers.
- Commercial growers
- Greenhouse manufacturers
- Urban Farmers
- Vertical Farmers
- Research and Development
- Horticultural Lighting Specialists
- Manufacturing companies
- Design Engineers
- Product Managers
- Marketing and Sales
- Universities and Academia
- LED Lighting Applications in Controlled Environments
- Advancing Resource Efficiency to Fuel the Cannabis Economy
- Advantages of Full Spectrum
- DLC Published Testing Requirements and Thresholds for Horticultural Lighting Products
- Efficient Lighting Technologies and the Effect of the Financial Investment
- LED Lighting Delivers Improved Plant Starts and Final Yield in Floriculture Crops
- Panel: The Future of SMART and Connected Horticultural SSL
- Tracking the Horticultural SSL Market and Technology
HortiCann Light + Tech Conference (formerly Horticultural Lighting Conference) is supported by the Endeavor LED & Lighting Network, comprised of the industry’s leading publications and trade shows including LEDs Magazine, Strategies Unlimited and Strategies in Light.
The Endeavor LED & Lighting Network serves the global lighting industry with the highest level of excellence in editorial, technical content and business development opportunities, providing 360-degree views of the global market. United together, our network of resources drives innovation and inspires solutions in LEDs and lighting by connecting the technology of today with the applications of the future.
Launched in October 2016 in Chicago, the first edition of the Horticultural Lighting Conference was a resounding success, completely selling out. Going virtual this October, join us and learn from experts on the latest innovations, technologies and techniques.Tagged with HortiCann, trade shows