COOPERSBURG, Pa. — Lutron Electronics has announced the winners of its 2016 5-Star Lighting Showroom Awards. The awards honor lighting showrooms that provide an immersive experience for customers to see and feel Lutron products, actively engaging and intriguing their clients. These honorees join an elite group of only 48 showrooms awarded this honor since the program’s inception. Winners were recently announced at an awards dinner held during this year’s Lightovation event in Dallas, Texas.
The 2016 5-Star Showroom winners are:
- Best Caséta Wireless Display – Passion Lighting, Grapevine, Texas
- Passion Lighting uses voice control to impress customers and to align with the growing consumer awareness for these types of solutions.
- Shade Project of the Year – Lighting Concepts, Lewiston, Maine
- Lighting Concepts used a combination of wired and battery-powered Triathlon shades to meet style, budget, and window depth requirements. The shades installed on all 32 windows delivered privacy and pleasance to each room.
- Connected Home Project of the Year – Lighting First, Bonita Springs, Fla.
- These homeowners had a vision of a “full-gut” remodel of their 6,000 sq. ft. home on Ft. Meyers Beach that would emphasize the beautiful views and incorporate technology to create the perfect indoor/outdoor environment. Lighting First delivered the customer’s dream home!
- Home Systems Largest Sales Increase – Feldman Brothers, Paterson, N.J.
- Feldman Brothers had the largest sales increase based on actual dollars year over year. Overall market penetration for the connected home category is still relatively small, presenting an enormous opportunity for years to come.
- Lutron Vision Award – Connecticut Lighting, Hartford, Conn.
- Connecticut lighting was responsible for promoting, selling, demonstrating and even installing Lutron solutions in a unique or visionary fashion. From product and business conversations, industry trends, needs, and obstacles, Connecticut Lighting is significantly impacting the Lutron vision.
- 5-Star Showroom of the Year – The Lighting Design Center at Warshauer Electric, Tinton Falls, NJ.
- The Lighting Design Center showroom is steadfastly committed to providing their customers with an up-to-date Lutron experience. Their latest update helps them promote and merchandise Lutron’s full line of shading solutions including dual roller shades, blackouts, Triathlon, pleated, venetians, draperies and romans. All shades are controlled by either Caseta Wireless or RA2, enabling their customers to fully experience almost any shade variation.
To be considered a 5-star Lutron showroom, associates must be proficient in seven Lutron product categories:
- Fashion finishes: Satin Colors®, metal, and glass finishes
- Dimming LEDs
- Energy-saving solutions – sensors and timers
- Caséta® Wireless systems
- Whole home solutions: RadioRA® 2 or HomeWorks® QS
- Serena® and Sivoia® QS Triathlon® battery powered shades
- Ivalo® high performance LED lighting
“With consumer awareness soaring and costs coming down, it is an exciting time for our industry,” said David Weinstein, Vice President, Residential Sales at Lutron. “App-based and voice-enabled control continues to redefine and reshape our business, and we are proud to recognize Lutron 5-star showrooms as experts who are helping customers realize the full potential of light, shade, and temperature control.”
Tagged with lighting, Lutron, tED